National Fish Habitat Board Meeting Announcement, February 26-27, 2013
The February 2013 National Fish Habitat Board meeting will take place in Arlington, VA all day February 26th and a half day on the 27th at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Office Building (4401 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203). Please note that meeting attendees will need to present a photo ID at the guard station before entering the building. A block of rooms is being held at the Holiday Inn (4610 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA) until January 25, 2013.
To make your room reservations, please click the link below.
For Hotel Reservations:
Several public transportation options are available from the region’s airports and train stations including Dulles International Airport, Ronald Regan Washington National Airport, and Amtrak. The meeting location and hotel are located approximately 3 and 4 blocks, respectively, from the Ballston Metro station.
To assist with meeting planning, all attendees should RSVP at http://doodle.com/b2prmeqtvkf3e7bv.
Initial agenda topics for the February meeting can be found below. Board members may contact Chris Meaney (Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 3 with additional topics:
• Legal and strategic analysis of 501(c)(3) options
• Minimum benchmark set of fish habitat conservation project prioritization criteria
• Draft national conservation strategies
• Science and Data Committee report
• Project effectiveness workgroup composition
• Communications strategy review
• Landscape Conservation Cooperatives national conservation strategies
• Secretarial MOU Federal Agency Reports
• Fish Habitat Partnership presentations
• NOAA recreational fishing presentation